Installation of conveyor line for a leading manufacturer of paper bags and sacks in Canada
Delivery, assembly and commissioning of a conveyor line for paper hoses (sack semi-finished products).
The conveyor line is designed to direct correctly, compress, accumulate and transport bales of paper hose among existing production machines.
Conveyor line consists of:
- roller conveyors with pneumatic offset
- roller belt transfers
- turning device
- lift with belt conveyor (lift 3.8 m)
- turntable with belt conveyor
- belt conveyors
- accumulation belt conveyors
- press plates for belt conveyor
- tilting belt conveyor
- fork feeder
The installation of the entire line includes the control system, supporting steel structures and safety elements (railings, service gangways).