Worm conveyors are used for transportation of bulk materials or finely lump materials in horizontal direction or in slope – usually up to 30°. Transport space is closed, so these conveyors can easily prevent material from dust. Worm conveyors can be used as feeders, dosing device, mixers, refrigerators, coolers and so on.
- according to their installation the worm conveyors can be divided into horizontal, sloping and steep, pipe or channel ones with or without axis
- transport mainly of non-sticking loose materials (cereals, legumes, sugar, flour, cement, lime, gypsum, ashes,...) eventually of slurries (sludge and so on)
- a simple design and dust-tightness
- accessories to conveyors: regulating, dosing and closing parts, other operating systems – central lubrication, inspection chambers, exhaust connection, operations sensors, congestion sensors etc.…
- application especially in building, chemical and food industry and in agriculture
Want to know more?
Very happy to provide you with more information. Please fill out this simple contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.