Worm conveyors are used for conveyance of bulk materials or tiny lump materials in horizontal direction or with inclination – usually up to 30°. Conveyance space is closed, so dustiness can easily be prevented for these conveyors. Worm conveyors can be used as feeders, dosing devices, mixers, coolers and so on.
- Worm conveyors can be divided into horizontal, inclined and steep, tube or channel ones with or without axis according to their placement
- Conveyance mainly of non-adhesive bulk materials (cereals, legumes, sugar, flour, cement, lime, gypsum, flue ash,...), or slurries (sludge and so on)
- Simple design and dustproof design
- Conveyors accessories: regulating, dosing and closing parts, other operating systems – central lubrication, inspection chambers, connection to exhaustion, operation sensors, blocking sensors etc.
- Application especially in building, chemical and food industry and in agriculture
Want to know more?
We can provide you with more information. Please fill out this simple contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.