Redler Chain Conveyors
Redler chain conveyor is a straight or bent chain conveyor used for horizontal and inclined conveyence of bulk finely grainy and granulated materials. It consists of a body, driving and tensioning stations, two conveying chains connected together with carriers and slide guiding of upper and lower chain branches. Bent redler conveyors also consist of shifting chain wheels for chain guidance.
- Redler conveyor body is bent once or several times, or is straight, and consists of a bottom, sidewalls and upper cover
- Redler conveyor can be filled up from above (through the upper chain branch), or from the side
- Tensioning station is situated at the end part of the conveyor body
- Central part of the body serves for carrying the conveyed material out by carriers to the discharge outlet
- Driving station and discharge outlet are situated at the end of the redler conveyor
- Used especially in mining and food industry and in agriculture, stainless steel design e.g. for conveyance of contaminated soil for recycling, etc.
Want to know more?
We can provide you with more information. Please fill out this simple contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.