Design and Engineering
About 40 employees are engaged in design and engineering activities in T M T spol. s r.o. Chrudim. High productivity of enginering work and competitiveness of products as well as design are supported by the use of progressive CAD technologies. Our engineering offices are equipped with a great number of workplaces using a set of engineering software programs in 3D - CREO Parametric (former Pro/ENGINEER) by Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC). This engineering system is one of the most frequently used 3D CADs in the Czech Republic as well as in the world.
This system is fully used in the process of product designing as well as preparation of production documentation and technical documentation for production in our company. Besides engineering in 3D, our company uses a lot of common engineering AutoCAD systems and software applications for designers of steel structures and electrical parts.
Electrical Design and Engineering
Control systems and automation technology are essential parts of conveyor systems and special equipment nowadays.
The Electrical Department ensures the following activities:
- Processing of initial investor’s ideas including the proposal of basic project features
- Project and production documentation drafting by means of specialised EPLAN Electric P8 electrical software
- Software equipment for control systems Siemens: S7 300, 400, 1 200, 1 500, Allen-Bradley: MicroLogix, SLC 500, CompactLogix, ControlLogix: Schneider-Electric, Moeller, Omron
- Software equipment for operator panels (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, ...) and visualization system (Promotic)
- Concept of a control system with possible application of distributed control systems communicating through industry bus bars
- Selection of scanning elements for detection of machines and conveyed material position (standard sensors, RFID systems, IRC sensors, camera systems, ...)
- Use of modern drive control elements – frequency converters, servo converters
- Manufacture of switchboards and other electrical equipment including their installation
- Electrical assembly works at client’s place, eventually the assembly and testing of machine functions in TMT plant to speed up the realisation at client’s place
- Putting into operation including staff training and revision
- Warranty as well as after-warranty service
- Removal of production lines and machinery including adaptation to new conditions
- Machinery restoration and refurbishment
Selection of electrical equipment components respects client’s requirements, or components of renowned producers are used.
work with a program Siemens NX - Mechatronics Concept Designer
This program enables to make a virtual simulation of objects moving on the conveyor lines at the stage of design works. Thus, the critical points of a project can be discovered prior to commencement of engineering works and modified upon agreement with the client, for example the conveyor speed, strengthening the node where the goods will accumulate and so on. It gives an opportunity to line programmers to test the line virtually and after that to deal with any possible errors of a real line. This program minimises development costs and time.
Want to know more?
We can provide you with more information. Please fill out this simple contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.