Chain conveyors - type redler
The chain conveyor, type redler is a straight or bent chain conveyor used for horizontal and inclined transport of bulk materials. It consists of a body, a driving and tensioning station, two transporting chains connected together with carriers and a slide guiding of upper and lower chain branches. Non direct chain conveyors also contain guiding chain wheels for chain guidance.
- the body of a chain conveyor can curved once or more times, eventually straight and it consists of a bottom, sideboards and an upper cover
- the chain conveyor can be filled up from above (through the upper chain branch) or from a side
- the tensioning station is situated in the end part of the conveyor body
- the central part of the body serves for carrying transported material by means of carriers to the discharge outlet
- at the end of the chain conveyor there is a driving station and a discharge chute
- application especially in mining and food industry and in agriculture, in stainless steel design eg. for transportation of contaminated soil to be recycled, etc
Want to know more?
Very happy to provide you with more information. Please fill out this simple contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.