Bucket elevators are designed for vertical or steep transportation of various kinds of bulk (granulated, grained,...) materials. The two basic types are used – chain and belt bucket elevator. Various materials are transported, except for very sticking and extremely fragmentary.
- they are usually designed as closed and dustproof
- one common shaft or two separated shafts
- the choice of the tow element (belt, chains) and the form of buckets depends on the character of transported material
- application especially in building, food and chemical industry
- the use of high-grade materials (stainless steel, plastics,...) especially in food and chemical industry and in agriculture
Want to know more?
Very happy to provide you with more information. Please fill out this simple contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.