Bucket elevators are designed for vertical or steep conveyance of various kinds of bulk (granulated, grainy,...) materials. The two basic types are used – chain and belt bucket elevator. Various materials are conveyed, except for highly adhesive and extremely fragmentary.
- They are usually designed as closed and dustproof
- One common shaft or two separate shafts
- Choice of towing element (belt, chains) and form of buckets depends on the character of conveyed material
- Used especially in building, food and chemical industry
- Use of high-grade materials (stainless steel, plastics,...) especially in food and chemical industry and in agriculture
Want to know more?
We can provide you with more information. Please fill out this simple contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.